Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create desktop applications for you

I will create desktop applications for you












About:

I am efficient c# developer and have developed many quality apps and games in c#.
I have also develop embedded systems apps in c#
Client Satisfaction is my first priority while selling my gigs

Reviews


virgeo1228:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

virgeo1228:Great work!

ktechs:Such a nice client. I got stuck at some point because of some issues that lead to late delivery but the client really tried to understand the situation and cooperated well. Always Recommended. In-fact one of the best buyer here on fiverr.

virgeo1228:Quick turnaround and good experience

ktechs:Another great experience with this buyer. Looking forward to do more business.


No comments:

Post a Comment