Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop a PC mac or linux video game

I will develop a PC mac or linux video game












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will develop a PC, Linux, or Mac Game or simple desktop application!

For just $5 I will begin development on a custom game, and we can build onto it from there, whether it be all at once, or one $5 step at a time!
╔═══════════════════════════╗
º High res 3D graphics________________
º RPG, FPS, RTS, TBS +more__________
º Any game you can think of I can program-
º Options to port to mobile, VR and more!_-
╚═══════════════════════════╝


Note: $5 will not get you a complete game, just the very start of it!


No project is too big or small!

See extras for an in depth quote for finished product!

Please also note that depending on the complexity of your game, it may take longer than the 10 day default to complete. Do not order the 'extra fast' option without discussing your project with me first!

Reviews


bailerj:Perfect!

bailerj:Awesome

bailerj:Super Work! Very Happy

ylebruba:Outstanding Experience!

tdecat:Very good service. Would order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment