Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your python and java software applications developer

I will be your python and java software applications developer












About:

I am Professional Java Developer. I have vast Experience in Developing Desktop Applications and Making Assignments and Projects in Java.I will do your work efficiently and at low cost. My Strong Points are
--OOP
-- GUI Swings
-- JDBC
-- C#
-- C++
-- HTML
-- CSS
-- JavaScript
-- J-Query
-- EXCEL Handling
-- Hardware Integration
-- MVC Pattern
I will provide you Fully Integrated Applications with .exe format
I have Experience in Multiple Tools like
--Eclipse
--Dr. Java
--BlueJ
--Netbeans
--JGrasp
I have done so many projects like
--GUI based simple and GPA Calculator
--GUI based School, library and Medical Store Management System
--
Text-Editor
-- Guessing game , Tic tac toe
I expect a Good Experience with You. Thanks and Please do Text me Before placing the order

Reviews


samiiiolle:\nHighly recommended! I have worked with a few people and I would say this was my best experience. Great communication, prices are good and high quality work.

aabdullah:quick response...... excellent communication

s_sarauf:Excellent Job. Fast deliver. Wonderful experience to work with this seller. Surely work with you again. I have another job to be done, visit your inbox. Thanks

aabdullah:good communication

ilyapavlenko420:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment