Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design or create desktop application

I will design or create desktop application












About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my GIG.

My name is Farhan Basheer. I'm an IT student and part time freelancer.
First of all, I would like to give you a brief review of my educational career. 
I'm currently doing Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
Along with my study, I've done many projects related to CS.

I'm good in programming I know various Computer Languages like C, C++, C#(.NET), Visual Basic, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JavaScript, I have also done some work on Unity 3D tool. I know Wordpress. 

My Final year project was about School Management System Using C#.Net plus My SQL.
I've built this project from scratch. Currently, this project is running in a well-established school.

My team(we also work as a Team) is also working on two projects.

1) Student management system(using HTML,CSS,PHP) for a University.
2) Dynamic Website for a telemarketing company.

We're currently 15 members in the team. 
We hope that we can extend it with your help. 

You can Ask any question anytime. You can also ask for the proof of our previous work.
I will respond within 10-15 minutes. 

Thanks Again for stopping by.
Looking forward to your reply. 
Have a Great Day.

Farhan Basheer.

Reviews


photosoft:Farhan works extremely hard to implement the requirements and is a pleasure to work with. He found solutions for difficult tasks and went above and beyond.

uniquedesign_01:Great Experience.\r\nHe is not my buyer, He's like my buddy :D\r\nLove to work with him again.

franciscomtl:Thank you so much !!!

uniquedesign_01:very good experience. love to work again.with him.

franciscomtl:Thank you it met my expectations. Keep up!


No comments:

Post a Comment