Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make a standalone software that can perform several activities

I will make a standalone software that can perform several activities












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi This is Mobasshir an AI enthusiast, love to do data science related jobs i.e data mininng, data cleaning, data engineering, scraping, crawling and besides, developing intelligent bot is my passion.
I have years of experience in web automation and bots development. My bots are smart, lightweight and  efficient.

I make custom bots that 
  • can automate registration with any website
  • scrape content from any website and arrange them in desired format
  • support various input formats like text, images, files, text documents, excel spreadsheet  e.t.c
  • generate full report and log of every important step in the task. Report can several formats like text, excel e.t.c

###  Make your Social Media Marketing bot like Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter,Tumbler, Linkedin, youtube, Autoblog bot etc with CLI

I can upload extracted data to your mysql or automate the wordpress posts with automatic upload as well

NOTE:

  • Please contact me before placing an order!
  • Please bookmark my GIG or add it as a favorite on Fiverr, finding me next time will be much easier!
  • I'm not extracting personal contact information

Reviews


chrishelson:Great seller to work with\nam really happy about my work\nHe did everything accordingly as I request, I will surely order again\nThanks

mobasshir_bhuiy:Great buyer. Just learnt a lot from her. Guided me throughout the job with her experience. Loved to work with her and Wish her to be back again. Thanks.

chrishelson:Great seller to work with\nam really happy about my work\nHe did everything accordingly as I request, I will surely order again\nThanks

mobasshir_bhuiy:Great buyer. Just learnt a lot from her. Guided me throughout the job with her experience. Loved to work with her and Wish her to be back again. Thanks.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment