Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do your software projects & Graphic designs professionally within time and cost constraints. + See More

I will do your software projects & Graphic designs professionally within time and cost constraints. + See More












About:

I am a Software Engineer. I have experience as a Software Developer for several years. I will make your Software Applications using my skills and experience within time and cost constraints maintaining high quality standards with my work.

I have done projects in Java using the following concepts.

-- JavaFX
-- OOP
-- Structures
-- Functions
-- File Handling
-- Numerical Analysis
-- Data Structures & Algorithms
-- Linked List
-- Arrays
-- Queues
-- Stacks
-- Heap
-- Trees


I expect a Good Experience working with you. Thanks

Please do Text me before placing the order.

Reviews


sabz258:Amazing and within time limit thankyou so much!

jackpot007:Outstanding Experience!

eazservices:Jackpot is a total pro at functional languages like Scheme and Racket. It is always a pleasure to work with such an adroit programmer.

jackpot007:Thanks. Your are supportive

eazservices:Jackpot is an awesome functional and logic programmer, in addition to knowing traditional languages very well. You can't go wrong with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment