Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will teach C# language from basic concepts to higher level, Analysis to build application

I will teach C# language from basic concepts to higher level, Analysis to build application












About:

I will teach you .net programming specially C#. I will teach how to start your project from zero level to complete as well as database attachment to the .net project and build a complete database project with fully normalized database. 

I will create your C# windows form application after you provide me in depth description about what you need. As I'll carefully listen & understand what you have to say and will provide you the best in what you've asked.

Important:
Feel free to Contact me before ordering gigs or to create a related custom order.
You must contact me before placing any order to negotiate on your budget and to provide better offer for you.

Reviews


michaeldalip:very professional and easy to work with. will use again.

joinlatif:Nice buyer and good developer

bartmanzan:Brilliant seller! Highly recommend!\nThank you for your support and nice communication and trust in working on this project\nIt was fun and interesting working with you joinlatif and hope I can work with you again in the near future.\nThank you\n

joinlatif:very helping client, his style of instructions help me to go in right direction that save my time and I have good expedience of communication skills with him. I always welcome him to come with more projects.

icrybrokenglass:He does very well at explaining things. I have ordered from him a lot of times. He is a great teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment