Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will develop professional desktop application

I will develop professional desktop application












About:

I am a professional Software Engineer and have more then 8 years of experience in Desktop Applications development in different companies. My work domain ERP, Payroll, Attendance,Procurement,Finical,Accounts, Finance and HR Management Systems.

Reviews


refwayne:I respect this seller because of his ability to deliver on time and he respects communication.

asgharalintu:Thank you so much for your appreciations , looking forward with you in future works.

refwayne:So far going well... lets see how he goes.

asgharalintu:i like to work with him. he has proper knowledge about their requirements

ayyanntu:have done good job. 100% responsive seller.\ni would like to keep in touch in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment