Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design any visual basic or c sharp application

I will design any visual basic or c sharp application












About:

I can develop any program using visual basic or c sharp according to your requirement. also i can develop applications to work with internet, web sites, such as facebook applications, mail applications. and database applications.

5$ is staring price , that is not mean all the project can do just for 5$ :) but
there are some projects that can do just for 5$. soPlease Contact me before you order the gigs. :)

Reviews


nauman702:Great work, communicated well and delivered before the deadline. Thumbs up!

virtualmist:thank you very much :)

kerrkhs80:Reliable Fiverr seller ,very happy working with this guy!

virtualmist:Thank you very much :)

kerrkhs80:Really great job from this developer. Always collaboration and with good communication to meet my requirement.


No comments:

Post a Comment