Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do the script faster if you can, But I do not solve online tests

I will do the script faster if you can, But I do not solve online tests












About:

If you need automate some task on linux OS, just tell me what do you want and I will do it for you.

The number of revisions will be as many as needed until the job is done.

I do not solve online tests

Reviews


frekzus:High quality coding + commented code, overdelivering and self-thinking to improve the result and overcome any issues.\n\nThanks Rodney and highly recommend for any scripts and/or linux work!

saqibali11230:Great experience, will be buying again.

rodneysalcedo:Great customer! I hope to work with him again

tomodachigirl:excelente servicio personalizado

rodneysalcedo:She is a great purchaser, it's a pleasure work for her


No comments:

Post a Comment