Friday, June 29, 2018

I will build any salesforce reports and dashboards

I will build any salesforce reports and dashboards












About:

I will be your expert for Analytics for Salesforce. I have extensive experience with Salesforce, especially when it comes to analytics and visualization. 

  • For $5 I will be helping you create set of reports with basic objects in any format.
  • For $15 I will design you a dashboard and a set of reports for your project.
  • For $30 I will show you the power of analytics in SFDC with complex and unique reports and dashboards. Here I will be using formulas, custom reports and maybe additional fields to satisfy your needs. 

Anything is possible in Salesforce, so don't give up when you don't find the right report. 

Reviews


philipzlatkin:highly recommended

philipzlatkin:highly recommended

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment