Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will develop custom powershell scripts and modules

I will develop custom powershell scripts and modules












About:

Having utilized PowerShell for over five years now, I would like to bring this wonderful world of coding into your very own hands. I offer a wide variety of options that can suite your business (or personal needs). If you would like a few one-liners for varying day-to-day tasks, or if you event want something as large as an onboarding/offboarding/reinstate script, I'm your man.

I take pride in every line of code I produce, and it is my promise that I will give you the best service available, and that you will walk away a happy customer.

For any code that I guess-timate to be over 751 lines, I would like to conduct a brief consultation. Although required for $nextLevel customers, I strongly suggest this FREE service for anyone interested in utilizing my service. It not only helps me better understand the end-users environment (that's you!) but it will also make sure we are all on the same page before smashing coffee and tearing through the code.

Please view my FAQ, as I have further details that may pique your interest.

Most importantly, I look forward to working with you and getting you top notch PowerShell code!

aerosphere

Reviews


ellisdee9:Great to work with. Very Helpful

danteze:A different level of Powershell programmer, highly recommended 100/100

paulwesteneng:aerosphere did a brilliant job. Exceeded the requirements, delivered faster than planned and adds good documentation in the code. All for a very acceptable price.\nThanks!!!

bartfielder:Aero, is the best! Thanks

bartfielder:I've been in the IT business for 27 years, aerosphere is on top of delivery and service. This is my goto guy for PS from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment