Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create a custom nodejs discord bot

I will create a custom nodejs discord bot












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create a Custom Discord Bot for you with your requested commands.
The bot will be written in Node.js 8.10 and I will walk you through how to host it on your computer or through a third party hosting company, such as: Linode, Vultr, or DigitalOcean.

Advanced Commands:

Twitter parsing
RSS feed parsing
Message deleting/purging
Giveaways
API integration
RCON server control
CSGO custom server score reporting
Role Management
Link Deleting
User Levels
And anything else you can think of!

If you have an idea for a command that I did not list, Don't hesitate to ask, I'm always up for a challenge!

Note: I will no longer be creating music bots. 
However, I can help you install an already available music bot if you buy any of my packages.

Thanks for reading through my gig! 


Reviews


nick47m:Easy to work with and completed the task on time. Friendly as well.

thunderld:It was a pleasure working with him! A++

abovecorp:Very easy to communicate and work with. The seller helped me with all the little issues I had. One of the few people I found that completed my request. Still working on a few things with the seller too. But overall, the Discord bot has been completed.\n\nThank you.

thunderld:it was a pleasure working with him! great Buyer!

royerbastien:serious work again nothing to say, very good involvement in the project


No comments:

Post a Comment