Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help you to develop python scripts in qgis

I will help you to develop python scripts in qgis












About:

QGIS (Quantum GIS) as an opensource software for GIS give us discretion to improving the software based on user experience with python programming.
In this GIG, i will help you to develop python script, plugins, or even standalone application in the environment of QGIS based on your needs.

Reviews


medusaexplo:Great help! and good product!

wizardofphl:Akhmad has helped me with 2 projects so far. I know a little about GIS and I know that Akhmad provided quality work.

akhmadfaizalps:Outstanding Experience!

spunathambekar:Faizal was prompt in his communication, and his critical thinking skills were very useful for us as he suggested an easier alternate approach to our gig. Would highly recommend him, and will be glad to work with him again.

akhmadfaizalps:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment