Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will make you desktop application

I will make you desktop application












About:

I will code your application in Java, C, python or C#.

I will code you your desktop application application.
Following are just some of the technologies I am thorough with

  • Java
  • C
  • C++
  • C#
  • MySQL
  • MSSQL
  • .NET
  • ASP.NET
  • Ruby
  • Perl
  • Python
  • F#
  • .NET Core


Following are only some concepts I have experience on.

  • OOP
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Operating Systems
  • Software Engineering
  • Data Bases
  • Data Mining
  • Machine Learning
  • Concurrent Programming
  • Microsoft Access


Please, contact me before ordering so that I can make you custom offer that suits your requirements. $5 is not for all projects. Thank you for understanding.

The quality and quick response is guaranteed.

Reviews


johnsherdy:Great Job delivering the order in time and providing outstanding quality

excrucio:Outstanding Experience!

johnsherdy:Outstanding seller, great quality work Highly recommended

excrucio:Outstanding Experience!

johnsherdy:Outstanding seller, great quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment