Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do your python project

I will do your python project












About:

Are you looking for a Python Programmer to write some code for you or develop a website? Or maybe you need help with some Data Science problem, I'm here to help you in any of the cases mentioned above, and many others. So, feel free to ask me anything related to Python programming.

I can do the following:
  • Write simple Python Programs
  • Develop complex Python Projects
  • Develop Web Applications in frameworks like Django, Flask etc
  • Write scripts for Linux systems
  • Help in Data Science Projects
  • Develop Machine Learning Models

NOTE: I do not develop Desktop Based Applications, only contact me for Command-line, Web Based or Jupyter like projects

If you're looking for PHP services, check out my other gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/asif_mt/debug-your-php-website

Reviews


farleyman11:Quick excellent service and delivery.

asif_mt:Good Experience

wingochan7:Asif knows his Python. If you need a task that could use Python to complete, I'm pretty sure he can find a solution for it! Recommended

alaouio:Good work and reliable vendor

asif_mt:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment