Friday, June 29, 2018

I will Develop your custom software with custom API's

I will Develop your custom software with custom API's












About:

Desktop Software

Hello.I'm Arij Khan.I am Experienced Programmer of Desktop Software So if you Want to make Desktop Software for your company or Business So i Will develop it for you.I will Develop Software for windows and mac both.


  • Database/Record Systems
  • Personal Software
  • Company Software 
  • Business Software
  • Mini tools

Why Choose Me?

• 3 years Experience
• 100% Quality work
• Top Rated Seller with 5 star reviews
• Client Satisfaction
• Commitment on Time
• Friendly Communication
• I work so Fast and Quickly
• Fluent in English

Which package should i choose?

I have created three packages so you can choose according to your requirements and if you don't understand which package is suitable for you so don't worry just drop me a message i will help you.

                                                                 24/7 online

Reviews


sj0409:Good communication

akasch:Good programmer, knows how to make desktop software with GUI, diligent worker and overall impressive. I should mention he had to debug by Teamviewer on my own machines because he apparently does not have a 64-bit OS. (Either that or my two completely different 64x systems were \

arijkhan:Thank you.\r\nIt was great experience. akasch was clear and very descriptive that what he exactly wants, excellent communication. Highly recommended.

emrezgrn:Great work

arijkhan:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment