Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will start your own ico

I will start your own ico












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Create your own ICO to raise cryptocurrency
  • I will create you customized erc20 coin/token/asset on ethereum blockchain, which you can use to raise crypto-currency
  • Full functional digital coins according to your specifications with fast transaction & security
  • I  can provide all the guidance to make it very easy to understand the whole concept
  • I Can also provide consultancy from initiating your ICO plan to creating your token-marketing plan-launching your ICO & lastly helping you to manage your ICO 

Ask me for a fully customized package which includes
  1. creating/deciding pricing strategy
  2. listing coin in community websites
  3. support on marketing, reaching the right target segment
  4. support on getting hands-on experience with using your coin like transferring, watching transactions etc.

Reviews


vagrantguy:Great service on fiverr so far. Thank you.

techspeedy:Great to talk to \u0026 great buyer , thanks

adelberto:Wonderful Working with Techspeedy.. my pleasure to work with him again.

techspeedy:Very good communication, will love to work with

tvstation:excellent advice


No comments:

Post a Comment