Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide twilio plugin to send and receive sms and calls worldwide

I will provide twilio plugin to send and receive sms and calls worldwide












About:

Get My Twilio plugin

Features:
  • Unlimited lists
  • Unlimited keywords
  • Text to subscribe
  • Call-to-Subscribe
  • Web form optin works on any website
  • Voice Broadcast text-to-speech or pre-recorded messages
  • Create and manage clients and control their usage
  • Buy and remove phone numbers
  • Limit broadcasts to a portion of a list (great for large lists)
  • Multiple reply options (new subscriber vs current subscriber, etc)
  • Use dynamic expiration dates in message replies
  • Transfer callers to another number
  • Import and export lists
  • Schedule messages for future delivery
  • 24 tutorial videos that tell you how to use each feature of the plugin.

With this plugin, you can provide sms marketing for small businesses, churches or large organisations. . Very easy to use and affordable at this discounted price. 



You won't get this deal anywhere else. Contact me today. 

Reviews


skybluetree:Nice product. Thank you.

intensity:Although I haven't started using this software yet I am sure it will be fine. Seller includes about 14 easy to understand videos that explain everything very well - even for a non-technical person like me. He always replies quickly to any questions I have.

caneelzy:Outstanding Experience!

strategy1:Awesome Product!!!! Fast Service

caneelzy:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment