Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will help with game dev or programming for 15 minutes

I will help with game dev or programming for 15 minutes












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With 16+ years experience programming games, software, websites, and apps, you can count on me to help get your project unstuck, your bug found, or your direction clarified. 
Once ordered, I will find a time that works for both of us to do a consulting call. You should be prepared to explain your question clearly and in context, sharing screen and talking in English over voice chat or typing over chat. 
I will review the code presented and offer recommendations and possible fixes, things I would try in real life if I were in your position. 
Since I work full time as a game programmer, I won't be available for long term projects, but I can help recommend or even do interviews for you, and recommend best places to find coders for your budget. 
Best of luck with your project!

Reviews


russellterry203:Without a doubt knows his stuff. A pleasure to work with, very attentive to the task at hand.

vazor222:Unassuming and respectful, no voice chat but was able to express the requirements well.

jakeheart226:Fantastic seller! Highly recommend!

vazor222:A great programming experience, provided all tools and was available for all questions. Patient getting bugs worked out on the clock and happy to have you work on cool features. Highly recommended!

jakeheart226:Always a pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment