Friday, January 24, 2020

Build Visual Basic Or C Sharp Applications For You











About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my gig.



As an Computer Science Student and a person with 3 year experience in programming, I will code any Visual Basic program for you. Just let me know what you need and you'll have a feedback on the price and the expected delivery date as soon as possible.



Duration of delivery depending how complex the program is and how busy I am, it might take up to 3 days for me to complete the basic program.



Each and every app doesn't cost 5$, regardless of it's complexity of the program.



"Please do not order without contacting me first! so that we can discuss your project, Otherwise you might have your order canceled."

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience.

:

Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment