Thursday, January 30, 2020

Develop Any Kind Of Application For Desktop











About:

I have got a great experience with windows apps development, I really want to help you by making a fantastic native windows application. Feel free to contact me to get your windows app as per your demand & Specification. 

The desktop application can be anything starting from TODO list up to complex Computer Vision . I will deliver you an application with a great looking modern design.

furthermore, i can have the ability to work in multiple frameworks like 

python

QT

.net

Javafx

C#

C++ Matlab

Reviews


:

Great help! Hassan help me with the project using python connect to Mysql, he carefully tutorial me to finish this project. Very nice person to communicate and good service!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment