Thursday, January 23, 2020

Write You Best Unity3D Csharp Script











About:

Hey! My name is Vadim and I have been programming and working with Unity for 5+ years now, and coded for all kinds of projects in both 2D and 3D (so able to do anything).



I offer to write you a C# script for your Unity game project, it can be almost anything you want. I also make my scripts as optimized as I can and add comments to my code to make sure others can understand it in future. I strive for AAA quality.



Portfolio:

Vehicles (single player & LAN Multiplayer)

https://youtu.be/l2VuzJCR0nA



First Person Medieval Combat (Sword & Bow)

https://youtu.be/W1vvBjnV8yU



If you are not satisfied with the script, you will get your money back guaranteed!



Attention! Please make sure to message me before placing an order.



I don't do Networking.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Straightforward and simple.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, easy to work with, would love to continue

Seller's Response:

Great seller!

Seller's Response:

Good experience working with you

Seller's Response:

A true professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment