Thursday, January 30, 2020

Develop Your Software Using Vb Dot Net And C Sharp Desktop Application











About:

About This Gig
Hello Dear Client , thanks for visiting my gig.




I am a Software Developer. I have many programming concepts.If you are here is because you have some project to get done, let me help you to decide if my self your better option.

I'm a programmer with 12 year of experience with Vb.Net. Currently i have many programmed.  I'm finalized several technologies ,Inventory System Application, Advance Database System, pos system, Invoice and billing system, Voice recognition and voice  command system, computer talking system.



When I write a piece of code I focus on:


  • High Performance
  • Readability
  • NO Error
  • Good coding practices
  • Life Time Support Free!!!


I will Writing code easy to understand  clearly documented to facilitate further modifications,  I will give you  opportunity. Life time Support free. i think you have Great experience with me.



I do not take many projects at once, so please, contact me before placing an order.



  • Programming Language
    • C#/.NET
  • Operating system
    • Windows

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment