Friday, January 24, 2020

Develop Web Based Projects In Visual Studio











About:

Hello there


Are you looking for someone who should be Expert in Asp.Net, SQL Server as well as jQuery and Ajax, Who help you to turn your imagination into reality? Then you are at right place.


I can develop your website/application within few days. I just want a clear picture of your idea which will lead us to the right direction from the very first day.


Either you want that most of the functionality of website or web application should performed through client side requests then i can easily do this for you. I am expert in server-side as well as client side development and i'll try my best to provide you excellent service.


I am SheRRy having 4 year experience in this field. My area of expertise are as follow:
  • C#
  • Asp.Net

  • SQL Server

  • Bootstrap

  • CSS
  • jQuery
  • Ajax

  • HTML 5



With all above mentioned technologies i assure you that your Website/Application will be:
  • Highly Secure
  • Professional GUI(Attractive Graphical User Interface)

  • Highly Scale-able & Professional
  • Extra Ordinary layout and performance

  • Attractive, Responsive & easy to use


I assure you that you you will be satisfied with my work and efforts. I am looking forward to start work with you.



Kind Regards,

SheRRy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a gentleman and a true professional

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Good seller.

Seller's Response:

Fulfill client's all requirements as per mentioned in the offer but he said to do more work which was not possible within this offer. Was not a good experience.

Seller's Response:

Great communicating and great work. Really wants to write good code.




No comments:

Post a Comment