Friday, January 31, 2020

Develop Mobile Application Perfectly











About:

I'm a Computer Science and Engineering Graduate. I have a good knowledge in Android Application Development and developed many applications.



If you are looking for a Android Developer then you are at right place let's get in contact, let me know about your project and I will develop your application perfectly and Deliver in time.



Skills:


  • Rest APIs
  • Database Connectivity 
  • Animations
  • Tools (Editors)
  • OCR (Optical Character Recognition) 
  • Language Translator
  • Voice Changer
  • Navigation Systems
  • Job Portal 
  • Ad Integration
  • Admin Panel Connectivity
  • Custom Apps and Many More


Applications on Which I have worked:

  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.live.cam.translator.photo.translate
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video.voice.changer.voice.effect.soundchanger

  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voice.translator.plus.translate.voice



Why Me?
  • I will Reply ASAP.
  • I will Communicate Friendly.
  • I will provide you Quick Delivery.
  • I will give you Guaranteed and Professional Work.



NOTE: Message me before placing ORDER.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience :-)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Perfectly done on time :-)

Seller's Response:

Perfect work with before time delivery Thanks man (Y) will contact you again!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment