Thursday, January 23, 2020

Build Quality Desktop Application For You











About:

Welcome!



100% BUYER SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED,

I am a software engineer with over 4 years of experiences. im new to fiverr but not to IT Industry so i can guarantee you a professional and quality software product.



I will provide :



  • Fully customized desktop / web software solution for your requirement
  • Clean code
  • Database designing
  • Upload / Host to server
  • Source control account setting up
  • User guide
  • Customer support and maintenance 




I look forward to be your best programmer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I needed. Very good service. Highly recommended

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Excellent desktop application. Will order again

:

I had a very very good experience working with Thilanka. He is very passionate about the job works to the customers full satisfaction. I am going to order more. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment