Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Write Code In C Java Csharp Or Python











About:

I have experience with different technologies. If you think that I can help you with something listed below don't hesitate to contact me. I know:



  • - I have experience developing programs destined to UNIX systems. Having developed the shell from scratch, FTP and IRC servers and clients for Linux environment I gained experience in socket programming, file transfer and network layer protocols. I've got almost two years of experience developing in C and working with Linux.


  • C#/.NET - My experience with the .NET framework goes as far as developing web functionalities in ASP.NET and wiring them to SQL DB. I also had opportunity to code cloud clients from scratch with the user interface done with WPF and WinForms. Here I learned Google and Dropbox APIs.


  • Java - The strongest skills in my dev set! I have almost three years of experience developing in Java and the projects I worked on include Windows-oriented desktop clients and applications, APIs developed with SPRING framework, websites (backend: Java, frontend: bootstrap) and multiple Android apps.


  • Python - Used it to code natural selection and match making algorithms.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

what a journey, what a partner to work with.simply awesome

Seller's Response:

Will is very comprehensible and easy to work with. I highly recommend him as employer and would work with him again any time!

:

Excellent work, do recommend!

:

Great experience working with Christophe. He provided clear instructions and was available all the time for clarifications and consultation.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment