Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Assist You In Reporting, Managing Etc In Excel











About:

I am individually aimed to provide quality products and services. I'm very professional and have valuable experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word, Web Research,Business card data entry,phone number research work.I will work for company and individual with on time delivery with 100% Quality.

My Full Services List: 

  • Online Data Entry
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Write Macros/VBA
  • Use pivot tables and vlookup for reporting
  • Copy/Paste Work
  • MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheet
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.
  • Business Cards details in excel
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Data compiling from Business Directories

  • E-commerce Data Entry (Uploading Products)(I.e WordPress)
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document.


So trust and order me to complete your project with on time delivery with best Quality.



Please message me before placing the order to avoid any confusions

Reviews


:

Great job! Excellent communication and attention to detail. I would highly recommend!

:

Outstanding experience!

:

nice Work ,thank you

:

Great job as per usual.

:

Thanks again for another GREAT JOB! Will contact him again :))) - A real time saver




No comments:

Post a Comment