Monday, January 27, 2020

Fix Your Xojo Desktop Project Issues











About:

Please, contact me before placing the order. Thanks.



I will solve ONE SMALL problems and issues you are facing with Xojo Desktop Project (macOS or Windows). 


I can help you to small changes to your Xojo Desktop Project as your need (*).

I can also help you to add plugins (to be provided by the buyer) to your Xojo Desktop Project (*).


(*) If they are compatible with the source code of your current project.


Please, contact me before placing the order. Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what i ask for.

Seller's Response:

Many Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Honest and explain every detail.

Seller's Response:

Many Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great seller! Always helps with exactly what I need, and will certainly order from again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment