Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create And Review Applications, Tools And Exercise Using Java Language











About:

I can create, fix and improve applications, tools and so on using Java on Windows or Linux platform. For the detail:

 - Create applications as your requirements

 - Improve performance for your applications.

 - Create tools to help you increase performance in your work or to replace repeated task.

 - Implement data structure and algorithm as your requirements.

 - Do exercises (In high schools and university)

 - ...

I will try to ensure the right and sufficient of your requirements as soon as possible!



Note:

 - Please send your requirements before, and then I will estimate and response for you.

 - For a rough estimation of my charges, you could use the $5 per hour analogy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thang's work is exceptional, and so is he. Excellent communications and service. I will buy from this seller over and over again. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service as usual. Thang's work is impeccable. I will use this service again without a doubt.

:

Good seller. Thanks. Happy new year to you and your family.

:

The review service that Thang provided was second to none. It is timely and necessary for non-technical people like myself for he looks at the code, finds what wrong and tell you how to communicate with your developer to correct issues. Thang is fantastic and the best review that I have ever used. I highly recommend Thang and will use him again

:

Great buyer. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment