Sunday, January 26, 2020

Develop Gui Windows Desktop Application











About:

How it works ?



  1. First clearly think of the standalone windows application you want to get it developed.
  2. Tell me all specific guidelines you wish me to follow during development of this project
  3. Let me know all the functionalities you wish to add into the application
  4. Feel free to contact me before ordering.
  5. You order it finally and get your application on or before time as per the purchase details.


What I Provide ?



  • Only standalone windows desktop application along with customised installer for specific application.
  • Bug fixing only for applications that i made
  • Revisions available as per purchase tier mentioned.
  • Multi-threading workflow with fast and professional looking GUI.
  • Unlimited commercial usage license provided with additional charge.


What I DO-NOT Provide/Allow?



  • No Bug fixing for applications that i haven't developed myself
  • Commercial redistribution not allowed without a proper license from me.




* Refer to FAQ Section for Additional Questions you might have.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment