Thursday, January 30, 2020

Test Your Web, Mobile And Desktop Applications











About:

Hello Everyone,

I am professional software tester, having 5+ year of QA experience. I am expert in manual and automation testing for Web and Mobile applications. I have 2+ year of experience in Automation Testing. I am using selenium web driver for Automation.



I will perform following testing for your application:

* Functional Testing

* GUI Testing

* Cross Browser Testing

* Compatibility Testing

* Security Testing

* End to End Testing

* Mobile App Testing

* Regression Testing

* Retesting etc

* Smoke and Sanity Test

* Full Black Box Testing



> I have good Knowledge of agile and Scrum methodology

> Good Experience working with large remote team



 Application Tested

- E-Commerce

- ERP

- Community based

- Job Portals

- Event Management

- Hospitality

- Document Management Systems

- Team Management Systems

- Real Estate - Education

- Sports - Entertainment

- Photography

- Tourism



 My work availability is 24*7 and also available on skype at aksonih for any discussion.

 I will deliver you best quality work and send you bugs with videos or screenshot and steps to reproduce for each bug.

Thanks for reading my Application



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service.

:

Great communication and service!

:

I received our QA order in a timely fashion and he found errors that I had not found.

:

thank you

:

fast communication, fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment