Thursday, January 30, 2020

Code, Fix Bugs, On Desktop, Web Mvc Applications











About:

I love to deliver products with excellent quality, documented



I will code Desktop applications, MVC.NET , WEB API, WCF, the language that will be used is c# under the .NET Framework.

Regarding Databases, I can write scripts and if those scripts include UPDATE, DELETE of INSERT transaction, I make sure there is a rollback if something fails.



1.- My code has code standards

2.- My work includes documentation

3.- My work includes written unit test cases.

4.- My work includes a test project with the unit testing (shims or stubs)

5.- I follow SOLID concepts and design patterns

6.- I write scripts of SB transactions execution

7.- I can create Stored procedures, tables, triggers, tables and views

8.- I can also translate documents from English to Spanish and vice versa

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment