Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Uiux For Mobile Applications As Well As Desktop App











About:

Hello, Thanks for reading my Gig!


      I am a Professional senior UI/UX Designer and Graphic Designer. I have 5+ year experience in this field and design many applications with different concepts. We work with Photoshop, Maya, Illustrator, After Effect etc.  
     

My main motto is My customer will be happy and will work with me for a long time.


Our Services
  • Making a unique creative design as per your imagination
  • User friendly design
  • working for gif, SVG, Video also
  • unlimited revision


Why choose us?
  • Best quality work
  • Clean and latest UI
  • On-time delivery
  • Give you PSD as well as slicing as per standard formate
  • Understand your requirements easily
  • I will make more sample so you can decide easily
  • Good communication skill


Working Procedure: 
  1. Making wireframe as per your requirements
  2. Give you theme samples so you can choose a theme color
  3. Start working on the design screen
  4. Will Show you design after making 2 screens so you can change that if you don't like. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment