Thursday, January 30, 2020

Custom Programming In Python, Php, Java, Csharp, Android











About:

Hi there!

This gig offers you my services in programming languages like Java, C++, C#, C,  PHP, Python,  Android etc. I will provide a quality work.



My skills are:

  • Java Programming
  • Python
  • MongoDB
  • MySQL
  • PHP
  • Web Scraping
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • GUI based applications
  • Console based applications
  • Data Structures Implementations
  • Database integration into any application

  • Custom programs and applications


My Aim is To:

  • Provide  High Quality Work 

  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • Provide Complete Running Code 

  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


Feel free to contact.

Price can be negotiated depending on the projects.



Please contacts me in inbox before placing the Order!



Best Regards,

shahmdkhan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Knowledgeable and responds quickly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your cooperation.

:

Responded to all my questions quickly and is easy to work with.

:

Thank you very much

:

Yes Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment