Monday, January 27, 2020

Develop Desktop Application Like Mis Or Task In C Sharp











About:

Hi,

  I am Akmal with vast experience in ERP development and other custom desktop application.



I can develop complete Management information System (MIS) on your requirement.



I have a good knowledge of the following Software:

   i.    Account Software

   ii.   Trading Cycle (Purchase Management and Sales Management)

   iii.   Inventory Management 

   iv.   POS (Point of Sales)

   v.    School Management System and so on....



I can develop custom desktop application on your requirement  with the programming of C Sharp (C#),  Windows forms, .NET Framework  and database integration.


I can do any small or medium task which is related of C Sharp and I can help you any task.



I can provide support on Team Viewer.


If you need my help. Feel free to message me. 



Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment