Friday, January 31, 2020

Develop Any App In Dot Net











About:

I will make your own professional program in vb.net (desktop or web based).Just tell me what do you want me to do.I am Working with Visual Studio 2010. I can target any framework from 2.0 to 4.0 thank you!

[contact me before ordering]

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great time working with the Seller. Application is excellent and the seller was very helpful. I will defiantly hire him again!

Seller's Response:

hope to work with you again 👍👍👍

:

quality work done

:

Professional service. He was timely, considerate and knowledgeable. He involved me in every stage of the development. I would definitely seek his services going forward and would highly recommend others to check out his professional services.

:

thank you 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment