Monday, January 27, 2020

Make An Custom MT4 Indicator On Your Conditions











About:

Dear fellow traders,

if you want an customized Indicator with German Quality ;D, you have to give me very precise rules on what you want.

Pictures/ Screenshots with comments and arrows are always good. An Computer can only do what you define and has no intuition. It has to be very precise.



I have an 3+ Years of experience in Indicator development, Also in finding good setups with AI (artificial intelligence, mostly for Binary Options). There is nearly no limit on what can be developed if you can define the right rules.



If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me before you order.



Good Trades!





PS: Please contact me before order. Send me all you have and tell me what you need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this seller is the best. planning to buy more of his services in the future

Seller's Response:

Jose is one of few successful trader. he knows what he needs!

Seller's Response:

A++!! Excellent again.

Seller's Response:

great buyer! like always!

Seller's Response:

Awesome service, Great communication, Done exactly what I order. Highly Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment