Monday, January 27, 2020

Develop A Complete Desktop Application











About:

3+ Years of software development experience in developing Windows based applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.

.Net is open source and cross platform.

Here, I'm going to develop your Desktop Application, whatever it is, professionally and keeping the highest possible quality of the product.

I am here to bring you the application you need so, together,  we can make this happen.
In my work, the performance and the design are combined in perfect harmony.

At your request, I will comment all the code with details about every aspect of it.

I will code your desktop application in the given language.



  • C# .NET


I'm expert in:
  • C# .NET
  • C/C++
  • C#
  • Database
  • Object Oriented
  • Desktop Application
  • Data Structures 
  • Microsoft SQL server
  • Database designing & developing
  • Web developer 
  • Ado.Net


My Aim is To:

  • Provide High-Quality Software 
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code 
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • On Fair Charges
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


NB: Source Codes will be provided after order completion. 

Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment