Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Develop High Quality Open CV Platform Independent Applications











About:

I can develop any kind of Open CV application from scratch or I can customize your existing open cv application. I develop Open CV application for any platform C/C++, Java, C# and Python. Following can be some scenarios.

- Object Detection

- Human Detection

- Body Detection

- Facial Landmark Detection

- Facial Recognition

- Face Morphing

- Face Averaging



If you have different and unique requirements, just let me know, I would love the opportunity to speak with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. This seller is AAAA+++++ and some. Highly recommend to everyone.

:

Thank you. Happy to work with kind professional.

:

good job and communication

:

Mufadeveloper are extremely professional and highly skilled. I will definitely be using them again in future development. I have dealt with several Fiverr sellers but none better than Mufadeveloper. Perfect in every way, an absolute credit to the Fiverr community. If your looking for OpenCV development DON'T look anywhere else. AAAAAAA++++++

:

Great work, easy to communicate with. Will definitely use again and highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment