Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create Your Web And Desktop Based Application











About:

Please contact me for any type of work in Java, Angularjs, JavaFX



Over Five year of MNC companies Experience in Software Developer Position. I can offer Affordable prices, Best code quality, Fully commented, Meaningful explanations And lifetime support. 


What are you waiting for? 


I can help with any ide:
1. Eclipse
2. Netbeans
3. Visual Studio Code


Programming Language and Framework.
JPA,
Spring,
AngularJS,
JAVA,
JavaFX,
Mysql,
PostgreSQL,
Basic Python + Java =Pydev




I am a JAVA developer with 5 years of professional experience.
I completed my graduation as well as Masters from the computer science field.


Contact me.
Prices can be negotiated. 


100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.


I always reply to all my messages in my inbox. So, in case I didn't reply to you in an hour, chances are I am sleeping as we will most probably be in different time zones. My zone is IST (GMT + 5.30). So you can guess the time I will reply to you.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment