Sunday, February 23, 2020

Visual Basic 6 Custom Programing











About:

I will create a personnel Windows application as per your choice or can improve an existing project. I have More than 10 years of experience with Visual Basic 6  and so far written more than 50000 lines of code. I can create custom projects or projects with database like POS applications with VB6 as front end. Just give me your requirement, your budget for the project and i will get back to you ASAP for a work around solution suitable for your budget and time.

Depending how complex the program is the price can be beyond the PREMIUM OFFER Price so it's preferable to contact me so we will be agree on many things thanks  .

Note: please contact me before you buy

Note: your money back 100% guaranteed



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with, quick delivery, overall a great experience working with him.

:

It was a great working with him. Straight forward, clear and concise requirements given and implemented as desired. Overall a 5 star experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment