Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Game Programmer











About:

** Contact me before placing an order. Each project is different and we need to discuss and quote it before we start. Thank you! **



I am a game programmer and game designer with experience at Ubisoft and Warner Brothers. Game development is my passion and my goal is to create memorable quality games. I usually use Unity but I know other game engines like Unreal, Game Maker, and more. 



8+ years of coding experience, 4+ years of game development experience.



Things I can do:



-C#, C++ and Javascript coding

-2D and 3D games

-Networking for LAN or online multiplayer

-Simple AI

-Pathfinding and physics engine

-3D rendering, shaders

-Maths: vectors, quaternions, etc.

-Integrating 3D animations and 2D sprites

-Particle effects

-And more...



Let me know about your project and I will offer a fixed price for it, so you know what to expect. I will not deliver before you are happy with the results.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he did a great job just like always!

Seller's Response:

marc477 always knows how to complete any programing job I throw at him!

:

Marc has excellent programming skills.

:

Thanks! Thanks!

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment