Sunday, February 23, 2020

Write Php Script And Fix Php, Js,Html ,Bugs











About:

Hello!

If you are looking for Custom Script in php,javascript?or any thing in html ,css,wordpress.



You are on Right Place!



I will code your assignments and projects in php,html,css,wordpress.



I will provide any other custom project on requirements.



  • Fix php,css,js errors
  • Fix wordpress php errors 
  • custom php scripts of your desire (with database connectivity )


Contact me with requirements before order.



Thanks   



Reviews


Seller's Response:

good will be back

:

He was very helpful and very patient with me and my needs. I am very happy with the work that he did and he also did extra work and I'm very happy and pleased about this. Thank you very much, anytime I have PHP issues, I will be back!!!

:

Thanks ,great communication,very fast response.Thank you sir

:

I'm very impressed with sellers skills which are exceptionable. Great job! 5 Stars across the board!

:

excellent work as always. worth every star and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment