Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make Desktop Applications For You











About:

Hi Thanks for viewing my GIG! you are in for golden service



I am a Web Developer and Desktop applications expert. I will develop professional looking desktop application for you.



I will develop beautiful yet clean and simple interface along with back-end strong functionalities for best Performance in terms of speed and time.



What i can develop for you



  • Management System (Hostel, Hospital, Inventory, Stock etc)
  • API dealing apps
  • Automate Daily Tasks
  • Excel, CSV, Database management
  • Network based application
  • Web service based

  • Any Custom application


I can help you with wide variety of langage



  • C Sharp (Silverlight, WPF, Windows Forms)
  • Java (Swing, JavaFx)
  • Python
  • C++
  • C
  • And many more including Web Applications



My ultimate goal is Full Customer Satisfaction and Quality Service.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer!

Seller's Response:

Very professional job, thank you so much!

:

This client is Gold, don't miss a chance to work with him

:

Very Professional Seller! I got perfect job in rapid time! Highly recommended! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment