Sunday, February 2, 2020

Develop You A MacOS Application











About:

BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMEFRAME!

I am a professional software engineer. I have been working in the software industry for the past 3 years and I have been making iPhone, iPad and Mac Desktop apps for the past 3 years.



Would you like a MacOS App for your business? If yes, this gig is for you! 



You got an idea, now what?



Send me a message on Fiverr with your idea and I can give you a price and timeframe. 


Please note that a full MacOS App will cost more than $5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hey my client is really happy about the program. Nice work Thank you a lot.

Seller's Response:

Thanks it was great working with you.

Seller's Response:

Very good work. Fast and delivery and nice contact

Seller's Response:

Had an amazing time working.

Seller's Response:

Shoabaktar created an app for me that listened to keypresses. I was impressed by his ability to deliver a custom solution. He spoke better English compared to some of the other developers I was screening for the job. I described what I wanted. He asked questions to clarify and then got to work. I received the initial app only to find out out he had given it a name as well as made himself the copyrighted owner and an app icon. I was not impressed but after requested, he pleasantly made the changes. Two other features were also necessary to make the app user friendly which he pleasantly made and again delivered. Great work Shoabakh. I will hire you again if needed. Ben




No comments:

Post a Comment