Sunday, February 2, 2020

Your C, Cpp, Java, Javascript Project











About:

I'm a motivated, self-driven software engineer, quick learner who thrives on learning new technologies. i would like to constantly learn, continue to focus on software development while continue to focus on software and maintaining code. I love to code for living. I will provide you best results.



I am skilled at

  • Java
  • Database mysql
  • C++
  • Javascript
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
     

I have also done several projects on desktop applications that is currently working.



I have delivered all my orders way before the given time limits.



Contact me.

Prices can be negotiated.



100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is amazing! He delivered the work perfectly made in 2 hours! I absolutely love working with him and can't wait to work with him again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank-you buddy. Perfect buyer

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Great buyer :)

Seller's Response:

The seller delivered it perfectly again! When I have a JavaScript and SQL work, I'll always work with this seller from now on. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment