Saturday, February 1, 2020

Develop Desktop Application Softwares Using Java And C Sharp











About:

I am C# and Java Developer with a more than 2 years experience in desktop application programming using C Sharp and Java . I will create desktop application for you, will complete your assignments related to java and  C Sharp, My Services include



  • Java
  • C Sharp
  • OOP
  • Algorithms
  • Data Structures
  • Data Base (SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle)


My work will include proper comments, the work is customer oriented, I also provide the full customer support to my buyers even after completion of project



Development Tools

  • Eclipse
  • NetBeans
  • Visual Studio
  • SQL Management Studio


Others (According to need)



                                             **WHY HIRE ME**

  • Quick Delivery

  • Professional Work at very reasonable cost 
  • Plagiarism free work
  • friendly communication





Note: 

please inbox me before placing an order to check the availability 



CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALSO facilitated

Reviews


:

Great Seller, Understood all the requirements and Delivered as per expected. Highly recommeded

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment