I will add EMAIL Alert to your mt4 indicator.
About:
js-gig-main-desc ">With the email alert function added to your custom MetaTrader 4 indicator or EA, you will be able to receive notifications directly from your MetaTrader 4 to your Email box when a trading signal is generated from your indicator.The email alert function is useful for trader's that do not want to be sitting and staring at the chart all day waiting for a signal to be generated.
I will add the email function to your existing custom metatrader4 indicator and also teach you the proper way to configure your mt4 terminal to send an e-mail notification.
All that is required from you is send me the indicator you need the email alert added to and I will get the job done.
Order NOW!
Reviews
frlive:great seller
coolzy:Awesome and wonderful Client.\r\nThank you so much for the Tip, I truly appreciate it.
yourblogcoach13:Nice work... Thanks
coolzy:Awesome client\r\nThanks
mrinfo:Great experience

No comments:
Post a Comment